Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 6 "Safe!"

OK, still with the Paintball thing today.  As I said yesterday you can get some really good action shots shooting paintball.  This is a picture of Adam Happensack as he is diving into a low set of bunkers called the snake.

 These bunkers are long and short and force the player to play on his hands and knees most of the time.  This is another way to get your picture taken on the field, play the Snake!  Alot of action goes on here and there are always good shots to be had from this side of the field.  

And yes, before you ask I was actually on the field with my camera, yes you can get shot doing it, yes I have been shot (Thanks Yasser, and Zach!), and yes it hurts!

Both yesterdays, and todays picture were taken at Paintball Xcape in Ohio.  Thanks Eric for having an awesome field and letting me come shoot!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Nikon D300s
Sigma 70-200
f/5.6
120mm
ISO 200
1/500

No comments:

Post a Comment