Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 23 "The Barn" part 2

Ok so I took my original image and opened it up in Adobe Lightroom.  I cropped the image so that the barn looked straight, I then added a custom preset I have that adjusts the exposure, contrast and adds a slight vignette to the edges.  Once that has applied itself I go in and make any small changes that I feel need to be made to the image. 

Here is the image after that step:

4 comments:

  1. #22 did not publish properly. I saw it in my blogger update, clicked on it, but said it did not exist or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I got it fixed. It looks like I saved it as a draft instead of publishing on accident. Sorry about that! It looks like its before number 23 now where it should be.

    ReplyDelete